- Preparation of traditional cheese
- A shoemaker called “skarparis” or “tsaggaris”, who mainly used to make boots for farming works in the old years.
- A tinker applying stannum on cooper utensils
- Traditional weaving
- A woman dealing with basketry
- Making of the delicious sweet called “loukoumades”.
- Traditional embroiderer.
- The mattress carder
- Lighting of the boiler used for the preparation of the traditional alcohol drink of “Zivania”.
- Making of wooden flutes.
- Loading of corves on donkeys
- Stepping on grapes
- Church of Agios Georgios
- Church of Agios Mamas
- Church of Agia Paraskevi
- A stone-built house with a wooden door and windows.
- A tiled narrow alley
- Beautiful coloured roses.
- A wonderful pink rose
- An abloom garden